We are a CITB Approved Training Organisation
This means that we are ready for when CITB switch over to automated grant payments
How does this help you as a levy paying employer?
Very soon the CITB are planning to switch off grant funding through the traditional application method. This means that you need to use an Approved Training Organisation.
You get NVQ funding of £600 per person off the courses listed below. This means once we upload the worker and their qualification to the ‘Construction Training Record’ you get £600 deposited into your bank account.
Until the time of automation we will complete the claim form for you and scan all copies of certificates ready for you to upload and claim.
Contact us today discuss further NVQ funding discounts and a payment plan
Skills and training fund for CITB Levy Payers 1/7/2019
What this fund is for?
– This fund provides assistance for micro and small construction companies to develop a stronger skills base. Specifically, it provides an extra incentive for you to access CITB grant eligible training.
Who can apply for funding?
– CITB-registered employers with up to 99 directly employed staff on the payroll. Employers can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How much you can apply for?
– CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000.
How easy is it to apply for?
– Easy – Multi Trades Training are happy to complete the majority of the form on your behalf leaving you to just enter your details
How do I find out more information?
– The full artical can be found on the CITB web page :