Welcome to the NVQ 2 in Fenestration Product and Payment Page
Pay Monthly NVQs
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£216.67 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£130 per month)
The NVQ 2 in Fenestration is designed for operatives who install upvc windows, doors and conservatories; either from the UK or abroad. The NVQ 2 in Fenestration is delivered completely on-site, which means there is no need to attend college. The assessor will observe you working and gather evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ questions which you can download once you have purchased the product. There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, or pay monthly NVQ’s over 3 or 5 months.
You will need to complete 8 units to include 4 Mandatory and 4 Optional.
For FENSA card’s you need to complete the Building Regulations unit as part of your options.
NVQ 2 in Fenestration Mandatory Units
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace (Manual Handling)
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace (Working Relationships)
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace (Heath and Safety)
NVQ 2 in Fenestration – Optional Units part A – (2 units to be completed)
- Remove Existing Windows and Doors and Prepare Apertures
- Preparing the Site, Equipment and Tools for Fenestration Installation
- Demonstrate how to Prepare and Shape Fenestration Installation Products and Materials
- Prepare and Position Window and Door Units Ready for Installation
- Install Glass and / or Panels into Windows and Doors
NVQ 2 in Fenestration – Optional units part B (1 unit to be completed)
- Install Windows and Doors
- Install Conservatories
NVQ 2 in Fenestration – Optional units part C (1 unit to be completed)
- Understanding the Building Regulations in the Fenestration Industry
- Post Windows, Doors or Conservatories Installation Activity
- Maintain / Repair Windows and Doors or Conservatories
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A set of NVQ job knowledge questions which must be completed before your second visit
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Conduct at least 2 on-site visits and be able to receive any photographs, documents or video’s via e-mail, text, whatsapp or on paper
We operate from the South of England to the Midlands including – Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Somerset, Sussex, Birmingham, Kent and London. All of our NVQ’s are carried out on you site so there is no need for you to travel or miss a day’s work.
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 in Fenestration Installation you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Blue CSCS Card