Welcome to the NVQ 2 in Groundwork
Pay Monthly NVQ 2 in Groundwork at no extra cost
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£279.60 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£167.76 per month)
Who Is This Course For?
The NVQ Level 2 in Groundwork course is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad and delivered completely online.
Online NVQ Groundwork Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 2 questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally that can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, paying over 3 months or paying over 5 month instalments
You will need to complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional Please see the list below
NVQ Level 2 Groundwork and Civil Engineering Mandatory Units
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Installing, maintaining and removing work area protection and safety equipment in the workplace
NVQ Level 2 Groundwork and Civil Engineering Optional Units
- Installing drainage in the workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A log in to Quals direct e-portfolio where you will complete questions and upload your work to be assessed.
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Be at the end of the phone when you need assistance
- Talk with you about your assessments. Either in person or over the phone
- Assess your work that you submit online; this could be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 in Groundwork and Civil Engineering you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Blue CSCS Card