Welcome to the Site Supervision NVQ 3 Product and Payment Page
Pay Monthly NVQs
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£283.33 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£170 per month)
The Site Supervision NVQ 3 is specifically designed for operatives who are managing and supervising a small team. You will need to be completing site paperwork, team briefings and inductions.
The Site Supervision NVQ 3 is delivered completely on-site. The assessor will observe you working and gather evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Supervision questions which you can download once you have purchased the product. There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, over 3 months or over 5 months.
You will need to complete 8 units to include 6 Mandatory and 2 Optional. Please see the list below
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety, environmental and welfare practices in the workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Implementing procedures to support team performance in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and confirming the dimensional control requirements of the work in the workplace
- Confirming work meets contractual, industry and manufacturers’ standards in the workplace
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant, machinery, equipment or vehicles in the workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A set of NVQ job knowledge questions which must be completed before your second visit
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Conduct at least 2 on-site visits and be able to receive any photographs, documents or video’s via e-mail, text, whatsapp or on paper
We operate from the South of England to the Midlands including – Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Somerset, Sussex, Birmingham, Kent and London. All of our NVQ’s are carried out on you site so there is no need for you to travel or miss a day’s work.
Once you have completed the NVQ in Supervision you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Gold CSCS Card.