Welcome to the painting & decorating CSCS Card NVQ level 2 Course Payment Page
Pay Monthly NVQs
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£279.607 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£167.76 per month)
The NVQ 2 – Painting and Decorating is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad. Delivery of the NVQ is completely on-site. With the assessor observing you working together with gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ questions which you can download once you have purchased the product. There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
You don’t need to have any previous qualifications, however you do need to be working on site and be able to speak/ write good English.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, over 3 month or over 5 month instalments. If your company is a CITB levy payer then you could be entitled to a £600 cash back at the end of the course. For more information click here
Units to complete
You will need to complete 6 Mandatory units
NVQ 2 Mandatory Units
- Applying Paint Systems by Brush and Roller in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Preparing surfaces for painting/decorating in the workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor).
- A set of NVQ job knowledge questions which must be completed before your second visit
- A log in to our e-portfolio
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Conduct at least 2 on-site visits and be able to receive any photographs, documents or video’s via e-mail, text, whatsapp or on paper
Our CSCS training courses are available throughout the United Kingdom. We perform the training on-site from our mobile training workshop and online. This means you do not need to attend college to receive your NVQ qualification saving you money.
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Blue CSCS Card