Welcome to the NVQ 2 CPCS Telehandler Course and Payment Page
The NVQ 2 in Telehandler is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad. Delivery of the NVQ is completely on-site. With the assessor observing you working toghether with gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ questions which you can download once you have purchased the product. There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
You need to hold a CPCS/ NPORS Red card in order to take this NVQ and have experience of working on-site
If your company is a CITB levy payer then you could be entitled to a £600 cash back at the end of the course. For more information click here
Units to complete
You will need to complete 3 units to include 2 Mandatory and 1 Optional. Please see the list below
NVQ 2 Telehandler Mandatory Units
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace (Working Relationships)
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace (Heath and Safety)
NVQ 2 Telehandler Optional Unit
- Preparing and operating telescopic handlers to lift and transfer in the workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor).
- A set of NVQ job knowledge questions which must be completed before your second visit
- A log in to our e-portfolio
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Conduct at least 2 on-site visits and be able to receive any photographs, documents or video’s via e-mail, text, whatsapp or on paper
We operate from the South of England to the Midlands including – Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Somerset, Sussex, Birmingham, Kent and London. All of our NVQ’s are carried out on you site so there is no need for you to travel or miss a day’s work.
CPCS/ NPORS Card:
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 Telehandler you can apply for your card via the CPCS/ NPORS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Blue CPCS/ NPORS Card
CPCS telehandler course not what you’re looking for?
We offer other CPCS Blue Card NVQ level 2 plant machinery courses including 180 and 360 excavator course, boom lift, forward tipping dumper, ride on roller, scissor lift, slinger/signaller and telehandler click here to view all of our CPCS Blue Card Courses.
As well as blue we also offer CPCS red card courses in Tadley, Hampshire including forward tipping dumper, telescopic handler all sizes and suspended loads, ride on roller, agricultural tractor, HIAB lorry loader, slinger/signaller all duties and crane lift supervisor, click here to view all of our CPCS red card courses. If you’re an employer or an individual looking for an apprenticeship in plant machine operations, click here to view our apprenticeship level 2 training.