Welcome to the NVQ Level 3 Bench Joinery Product and Payment Page
Pay Monthly for your NVQ 3 in Bench Joinery
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£359.60 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£215.76 per month)
Who Is This Course For?
The NVQ Level 3 in Bench Joinery course is specifically designed for operatives who have extensive experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad and delivered completely online. The level 3 will assess the advanced technical abilities of the operative.
Online NVQ Bench Joinery Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 3 Bench Joinery questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally that can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, or pay monthly instalments
You will need to complete 10 units to include 8 Mandatory and 2 Optional. Please see the list below
NVQ Level 3 in Joinery Mandatory units
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Producing Setting Out Details for Routine Architectural Joinery Products in the Workplace
- Marking Out From Setting Out Details for Routine Architectural Joinery Products in the Workplace
- Manufacturing Routine Architectural Joinery Products in the Workplace
- Manufacturing bespoke architectural joinery products in the workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
NVQ Level 3 in Joinery Optional
- Setting Up and Using Fixed Machinery in the Workplace
- Producing Wood and Wood-based Products Using Computer Numerically Controlled/Numerically Controlled (CNC/NC) Machinery in the Workplace
- Producing setting out details for bespoke architectural joinery products in the workplace
- Producing CAD Setting Out Details in the Workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A log in to Quals direct e-portfolio where you will complete questions and upload your work to be assessed.
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Assess your work that you submit online; this could be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 3 in Bench Joinery you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. The NVQ level 3 will enable you to get a Gold CSCS card.
Is NVQ Level 3 Bench Joinery not what your looking for?