Welcome to the NVQ Level 2 Bench Joinery Payment and Product Page
Pay Monthly NVQs
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£279.60 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£167.76 per month)
What is in the NVQ 2 in Bench Joinery?
The NVQ level 2 in Bench Joinery is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working as a bench joiner either from the UK or abroad. The NVQ in Bench Joinery is delivered completely on-site. The assessor will observe you working and gather evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ questions which you can download once you have purchased the product. There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, over 3 months or over 5 months
You will need to complete 6 units to include 4 Mandatory and 1 Optional. Please see the list below
NVQ 2 in Bench Joinery Mandatory Units
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Manufacturing Routine Architectural Joinery Products in the Workplace
NVQ 2 in Bench Joinery Optional Units
- Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
- Producing Setting Out Details for Routine Architectural Joinery Products in the Workplace
- Marking Out From Setting Out Details for Routine Architectural Joinery Products in the Workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A set of NVQ job knowledge questions which must be completed before your second visit
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Conduct at least 2 on-site visits and be able to receive any photographs, documents or video’s via e-mail, text, whatsapp or on paper
We operate from the South of England to the Midlands including – Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Somerset, Sussex, Birmingham, Kent and London. All of our NVQ’s are carried out on you site so there is no need for you to travel or miss a day’s work.
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 in Joinery you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years.