Welcome to the NVQ level 2 dry lining finishing product and payment page
Who Is This Course For?
The NVQ Level 2 in DL finishing course is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad and delivered completely online.
Online NVQ DL Finishing Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 2 questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally that can be purchased on the next page.
You will need to complete 4 Mandatory units, please see the list below.
NVQ 2 in Dry Lining Mandatory Units
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace (Manual Handling)
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace (Working Relationships)
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace (Heath and Safety)
- Finishing dry lining walls and ceilings in the workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A log in to Quals direct e-portfolio where you will complete questions and upload your work to be assessed.
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Assess your work that you submit online; this could be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 in Dry Lining – Finishing you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Blue CSCS Card.
Dry lining finishing NVQ Level 2 not what you’re looking for?
We offer a wide range of online construction NVQs, which include site management and supervision, shop, bathroom and decking, dry lining fitting, finishing and boarder, Maintenance, carpentry level 2 and 3, plastering level 2 and 3, Brickwork level 2 and 3, formwork, maintenance and many more, click here to view all of our courses. Once you have completed your online NVQ with MT Training we can help you to apply for your different CSCS cards, Green (CSCS Test), Blue, Gold and Black.
As well as online NVQs we also offer apprenticeship training for employers and individuals in the South East of England and midlands, whether you’re looking for carpentry, formwork, plastering or fencing apprenticeship we have a wide selection, click here to find out more.