Welcome to the Site Supervision NVQ 3 construction site supervision course and Payment Page, begin your journey to receive your CSCS supervisor card.
Who Is This Course For?
The NVQ 3 Construction Site Supervision is specifically designed for operatives who are managing and supervising a small team. You will need to be completing site paperwork, team briefings and inductions.
Online NVQ Carpentry Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 3 questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally that can be purchased on the next page.
You will need to complete 8 units to include 6 Mandatory and 2 Optional. Please see the list below
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety, environmental and welfare practices in the workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Implementing procedures to support team performance in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and confirming the dimensional control requirements of the work in the workplace
- Confirming work meets contractual, industry and manufacturers’ standards in the workplace
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant, machinery, equipment or vehicles in the workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A log in to Quals direct e-portfolio where you will complete questions and upload your work to be assessed.
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Assess your work that you submit online; this could be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents
CSCS Supervisor Card:
Once you have completed the NVQ in Supervision you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Gold CSCS Card.
Construction Site Supervision NVQ Level 3 not what you’re looking for?
We offer a wide range of online construction NVQs, which include site management and supervision, shop, bathroom and decking, dry lining fitting, finishing and boarder, Maintenance, carpentry level 2 and 3, plastering level 2 and 3, Brickwork level 2 and 3, formwork, maintenance and many more, click here to view all of our courses. Once you have completed your online NVQ with MT Training we can help you to apply for your different CSCS cards, Green (CSCS Test), Blue, Gold and Black.
As well as online NVQs we also offer apprenticeship training for employers and individuals in the South East of England and midlands, whether you’re looking for carpentry, formwork, plastering or fencing apprenticeship we have a wide selection, click here to find out more.