Welcome to the NVQ level 3 bricklaying & brickwork Product and Payment Page
Pay Monthly NVQs
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£359.60 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£215.76 per month)
The NVQ level 3 in Brickwork is specifically designed for operatives who are highly skilled in their trade.
The NVQ Level 3 in Brickwork is delivered completely on-site. The assessor will observe you working and gather evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Brickwork questions which you can download once you have purchased the product. There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, over 3 months or over 5 months.
You will need to complete 9 units to include 8 Mandatory and 1 Optional. Please see the list below
Mandatory NVQ 3 in Brickwork Units
- Setting Out Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting Out Complex Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Erecting Complex Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
NVQ level 3 bricklaying & brickwork Units (choose 1)
- Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Producing internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Maintaining Slate and Tile Roofing in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace
- Erecting thin joint masonry structures in the workplace
- Erecting Masonry Cladding in the workplace
- Applying solid render to background surfaces and producing finishes in the workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A set of NVQ job knowledge questions which must be completed before your second visit
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Conduct at least 2 on-site visits and be able to receive any photographs, documents or video’s via e-mail, text, whatsapp or on paper
We operate from the South of England to the Midlands including – Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Somerset, Sussex, Birmingham, Kent and London. All of our NVQ’s are carried out on you site so there is no need for you to travel or miss a day’s work.
Once you have completed the NVQ in Brickwork you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Gold CSCS Card.