Welcome to the NVQ 2 Decking Course Product and Payment Page
Pay Monthly for your NVQ 2 in Decking
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£279.60 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£167.76 per month)
Who Is This Course For?
The NVQ Level 2 in Decking course is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad and delivered completely online.
Online NVQ Decking Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 2 Decking questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally which can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, over 3 months or 5 months via Direct Debit
You will need to complete 4 Mandatory units and a 1 Optional units. Please see the list below
NVQ Level 2 Decking Mandatory Units
- Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
NVQ Level 2 Decking Optional Units (1 unit needed)
- Install sheeting and cladding systems on roofs and walls in the workplace
- Demonstrate how to Install Low Level Timber Decks in the Workplace
- Installing Elevated Timber Decks in the Workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A log in to Quals direct e-portfolio where you will complete questions and upload your work to be assessed.
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Assess your work that you submit online; this could be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents
Once you have completed the NVQ Level 2 in Decking you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Blue CSCS Card.
NVQ 2 Decking Course not what your looking for?