Apprenticeship Levy Funding

Apprenticeship Levy Funding

Apprenticeship levy funding is to help you pay for apprenticeship training and assessments. Find out if you’re eligible, we can then help you to apply and train your staff on-site.

Is Your Organisation Eligible?

This depends on whether you pay for apprenticeship levy or not, if your pay bill is over £3 million each year you will pay the levy.

If you do not need to pay the levy you will only need to pay 5% towards the cost of training with the government paying the other 95%.

We offer a range of on-site apprenticeship training and can help you with your funding application for both the government levy and grant when taking one of our many courses.

How To Apply For The Levy

  • Whether you pay the levy or not your business will need a DAS account (Digital Apprenticeship Service), below is a video on how to register.
  • Once completed apply for one of our apprenticeship training courses and contact our friendly team to discuss how you can receive discounted courses through the levy.
  • Choose the course; we have a wide range of on-site apprenticeship training courses form carpentry, fencing and plant machinery click here to view all courses.
  • When taking on apprentices you may also be eligible for the government grant click here to read more.

    Click Here to read the benefits of taking on an apprentice.