Welcome to the NVQ Carpentry Level 3 Payment Page
Pay for your NVQ Carpentry Level 3 monthly
Click the link above to pay for this product over 3 months (£359.60 per month)
Click the link above to pay for this product over 5 months (£215.76 per month)
Who Is This Course For?
This course is specifically designed for operatives who are highly skilled in their trade. You need to be installing cut roofs, dormers and hips. delivered completely online.
Online NVQ Carpentry Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 3 Carpentry questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally that can be purchased on the next page.
We have various payment options including – Paying in full, over 3 months or over 5 months.
You will need to complete 9 units to include 7 Mandatory and 2 Optional. Please see the list below
Mandatory units for NVQ Carpentry Level 3
- Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
- Installing bespoke second fixing components in the workplace
- Installing bespoke first fixing components in the workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
Optional units for NVQ Carpentry Level 3
- Maintaining non-structural or structural components in the workplace
- Erecting Structural Carcassing Components in the Workplace
- Erecting Complex Roof Structure Carcassing Components in the Workplace
On payment you will receive:
- An induction and welcome pack together with a link to an induction checklist and skills scan. (this is to be completed before contact with the assessor)
- A log in to Quals direct e-portfolio where you will complete questions and upload your work to be assessed
Your assessor will:
- Contact you within 3 working days once we have received your induction checklist
- Assess your work that you submit online; this could be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents
Once you have completed the NVQ in Carpentry you can apply for your card via the CSCS website or by our card booking service. Please be aware that you need to have a valid Health and Safety Environment test which has been taken within the last 2 years. You will be entitled to a Gold CSCS Card.